Recipe: Perfect Bomb-diggity Spinach Dip

Bomb-diggity Spinach Dip. Bomb-diggity Spinach Dip I adapted this recipe from one I found online. Let's have a look at those steps below. HOW TO CUT BREAD BOWL FOR SPINACH DIP.

Bomb-diggity Spinach Dip Great recipe for Schnitzel with oven roasted potatoes. My family is Eastern European (Austria & Hungary), so my grandmother used to make schnitzel for me when I was a kid. Now I make it for my family, and it's become a house favourite. You can cook Bomb-diggity Spinach Dip using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of Bomb-diggity Spinach Dip

  1. Prepare of cream cheese, softened.
  2. You need of mayonnaise.
  3. It's of garlic, minced.
  4. It's of frozen spinach, defrosted and drained.
  5. It's of dried basil.
  6. You need of onion powder.
  7. It's of parmesan cheese.
  8. Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
  9. Prepare of cheddar cheese.
  10. It's of Italian breadcrumbs.

Green beans make a good veggie pairing for this meal. Great recipe for Bomb Ass Potatoes. Made this for a picnic today. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Appetizer recipes, Recipes.

Bomb-diggity Spinach Dip instructions

  1. Heat oven to 350°.
  2. Add all ingredients into a food processor and mix.
  3. Transfer to oven-safe dish and bake for 30-45 minutes.
  4. To reheat, bake at 350° for 20-30 minutes.

But what sets this dip apart is that it isn't made with any sour cream or mayo, yet it's still super creamy, flavorful and… low-cal! Which makes it a hit all the way around! Of all the dips I've made, this Cheesy Bacon Ranch Dip is the favorite! Gluten-Free Bomb-Diggity Stuffing Gluten-Free Bomb-Diggity Stuffing Gluten-free bread, coconut oil, and vegetable broth make this flavorful vegan stuffing a hit with everyone at the table. See recipes for Pasta chicken salad with Italian dressing sauce too.

Comments